The parish of St. Francis of Assisi and members of clergy from the Anglican Diocese of Calgary came together last Sunday, to celebrate the appointment of The Rev. Daniel Joseph as the Incumbent.
Rev. Daniel was officially inducted into the role, and celebrated with song, praise and communion led by Archbishop Gregory Kerr-Wilson.
Members of the parish also shared various symbols that will help Rev. Daniel in his new ministry:
- A Bible (gospel of hope and life)
- Water (baptismal fellowship)
- Oil (reconciliation and healing)
- Diocesan canons (building up of Christ's church)
-Keys (open, welcoming community)
- Book of Common Prayer and Book of Alternative Services (regular and constant prayer)
- Bread and wine (Eucharist)
Learn more about our pastoral leadership by visiting our Teams page.
Group photo courtesy David Lee Sam