Welcome to St. Francis of Assisi!
Come, be refreshed, in our oasis of peace and beacon of hope
Sundays at 10:30am we come together as a community to meet with God as we celebrate the gifts of Christ in word, sacrament, and each other through the Spirit. This is just the beginning of our worship and service, as we seek to be the presence of Christ in our homes, workplace and community during the rest of the week.
We would love to have you join us in our worship and service.
OUR MISSION: to be a sign of the Kingdom of God in Airdrie, faithful to biblical principles, celebrating the rich heritage of the Church, so that others can experience the freedom and transformation of God's work of Salvation.
With God's help we are:
- ordinary people who worship, in the power of the Holy Spirit, the Triune God, revealed as Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- an intergenerational community that follows and enjoys Jesus Christ and shares this journey with others;
- a community that is committed to the Bible and that loves and reflects the dynamic life and history of the church;
- people who are faithful to God's leading in the present, practicing an openness to the Holy Spirit;
- a growing community which hopes for restoration in the brokenness of our lives and culture;
- a gospel community, a caring community, that reaches out to each other and to our “neighbour” whomever that may be.
What we offer:
- Jesus-centred worship;
- Bible-based preaching;
- community service opportunities;
- Bible studies;
- preparation for Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation and Marriage;
- opportunities for fun and friendship.