The Airdrie Ministerial Neighbourhood Prayer Walks are back again this year. The walks will take place every Sunday from May 1 – August 28, 2022.
See below for more information, or visit our Events page for the list of neighbourhoods.
“I will give you every place where you set your foot.” Joshua 1:3
The Purpose: To claim our neighbourhoods and city for God.
The Prayers: This summer take time to walk, run, bike, or drive through your neighbourhood, town, or city and pray that:
• God will bless your community with His presence and goodness.
• God will soften the hearts of people toward Him.
• God will connect people to a local church for spiritual growth.
• God will strengthen homes, marriages, businesses, and schools.
• God will provide people work and renew their purpose.
• God will use His church as a light and place of healing.
The Plan: We want to cover as much ground as possible and so the more people involved on a daily or weekly basis will help achieve the goal of claiming our neighbourhoods and city for God.
“Pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayer and requests. … Be alert and always keep on praying.” (Eph 6:18)